FIRE GUTS BBNAIJA STAR, JMK’S APARTMENT

 

I confirm that the apartment of my daughter, Zainab Adejumoke Adedoyin (aka JMK) in Parkview Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos, was razed by fire in the early hours of Tuesday, 16th November, 2021

The fire, ignited by an electrical fault, started from her room and engulfed other sections of the apartment.
Firefighters stationed in the Estate eventually put out the fire. Mercifully, no life was lost and no one was physically injured despite the massive destruction to the property.

Zainab lost all her belongings in the apartment (wears, electronics, certificates, international passports, phones etc ) to the inferno.

Although traumatized, she is presently in good shape and is making efforts to retrieve her certificates and other vital documents.

She will come online and make statements on her verified social media accounts as soon as she retrieves the sim card she uses for those accounts.

Again, Zainab is in good shape and we thank the Almighty Allah for His favours on her and the family.

Oloriewe Raheem Adedoyin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: