Governor Inuwa Yahaya has improved on every sector in the last 28 months. Gombe State is making steady progress under His Excellency with physical infrastructural development projects scattered all over the state.
1. Constructed 370km of road networks across the state under network 11-100 initiative.
2. Constructed/ renovated and equipped nearly 600 classrooms in primary and secondary schools in all the 11 local government areas.
3. Upgraded 5 legacy secondary schools – GGSSS Doma, GSSS Gombe, GSSS Kaltungo, GSS Dukku and GCSS Dadin Kowa.
4. Increased Internally Generated revenue by 25% in 2020 fiscal year and by 62% in first quarter of 2021.
5. Awarded contract for the construction of the first phase of the 1,000ha Muhammadu Buhari industrial park in Dadin Kowa.
6. Signed MOUs with the NNPC on 600 millon dollars’ worth of biofuel project in Kupto-Malleri axis of Funakaye and Kwami LGAs; Rift Oil Ltd. on oil and gas exploitation in the state.
6. Equipped at least 1 functional Primary Healthcare Centre in each of the 114 wards of the state to give 24 hours health service to the people.
8. Upgraded the Gombe Specialist Hospital to a modern health facility
9. Upgrading of General Hospitals in Bajoga and Kaltungo Ongoing
10. Construction of a brand-new general hospital in Kumo ongoing
11. Enrolled 25,000 vulnerables to Gombe State Contributory Health Scheme (GoHealth)
12.Planting of millions of trees under Gombe Goes Green.
14. Land Reclamation and construction of 7.5km Gombe State University — Mallam Inna — Unguwa Uku massive gully through
15, Installation of solar powered streetlights all over the Gombe metropolis ongoing